- More Info
Tate St Ives is an iconic gallery, situated in a stunning location overlooking Porthmeor Beach.
The gallery has been transformed to create additional space for art, events and activities.
Tate St Ives opened in 1993 to celebrate the rich history of modern art in St Ives. That history continues to inspire its lively programme of international modern and contemporary art, presented within the gallery’s dramatic spaces with breath-taking views of the beach.
- Information desk
- Baby changing facilities
- Disabled access
- Tate St Ives £8.25/£6.60 concessions (without donation £7.50 / £6)
- Barbara Hepworth Museum £6.60/£5.50 concessions (without a donation £6/£5)
- Combined ticket (for gallery and museum) £11/£8.80 concessions (without donation £10 / £8)
- Concessions apply to 60 and overs, students over 18, visitors with disabilities and jobseekers.
- Free entry applies to Tate Members and 18’s and under.
March — October
Daily 10am — 5.20pm (last admission 5pm)
November — February
Daily 10am — 4.20pm (last admission 4pm)