- More Info
Venture into our immersive new exhibition space, where you’ll be transported to a world of wonder:
- Get up close to an ice-age mammoth skeleton in the Cave of Lost Giants.
- Marvel at our magical Cabin of Curiosities and Consequences, a showcase of the intricate web of life that connects us all together.
- Explore Wild Britain and see the forgotten animals that roamed freely around our landscapes in the past – and discover some that are making a comeback.
- Hear about the plants and animals on the brink of being lost forever.
- Be inspired by people and projects from around the world that are working to save them.
Clamber through the tunnels and nets of our Mini Beast Mansion to see the world from a new perspective, before coming face to face with a giant armadillo in the VR Zone.
Take on our Ocean Clean challenge to uncover what might be lurking in its hidden depths, follow a trail to discover weird and wonderful flora and fauna from across the globe, and join the Eden storytellers for a trip to a very unusual Library.
And don’t forget to visit the Eden Field Base, where you can meet our majestic (and very life-like) mountain gorilla, and hear his incredible story of hope and survival.
See first-hand how even the smallest of individual actions can make a difference, and how we can all help to keep our planet – and its extraordinary variety of life – safe for the future. Read our 10 tips on fighting climate change and biodiversity loss.
Throughout the programme we’ll be offering sessions designed to welcome visitors who may benefit from a more informal experience, such as those with autism and sensory or communication needs. These sessions will take place on Wednesdays, starting on 31 July, before Eden opens to the public in the morning.
More details of how to book these sessions will be added to this page soon.