- More Info
Can you imagine waking up here and not feeling total joy!?
Ocean Scene is a truly exceptional property in a great location with stunning sea views, 2 parking spaces and garden/terrace overlooking Porthmeor beach, but throw in the exceptionally tasteful re-design and you have all boxes well and truly ticked!
A large luxurious 5 bedroomed / 3 storey house with stunning sea views from both the house and front garden. To be really indulgent you could even watch the sunset whilst luxuriating in a free-standing bath in one of the front bedrooms, ideally with a glass of something fizzy!
Across the quiet private road to the front are the 2 parking spaces and path leading down to the lawned garden with summer house, outdoor dining, BBQ and playhouse, the perfect spot to enjoy those sundowners whilst watching the surfers or sunset over Porthmeor beach.
The whole house has been designed in a classic contemporary feel, and great care has been taken to create a stylish retreat for all the family.
So if you are looking for a fabulous large luxury holiday home in St Ives that ticks all the boxes Ocean Scene really is the perfect property.
- Large 3-storey house
- 5 minutes walk to Porthmeor beach
- 5 bedrooms / sleeps 10
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Cosy log-burner (basket of logs included)
- Stunning sea views from living room and 2 front bedrooms
- Garden with summer house & BBQ across quiet private lane
- Enclosed courtyard
- Wi-Fi included
- Bed linen & towels provided
- Smart TVs in living room and bedroom
- Well equipped kitchen inc dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, microwave, wine cooler & Nespresso coffee machine
- Bathrooms: 1 x family bathroom, 1 x family shower room, 2 x bedrooms with freestanding baths (1 with WC), downstairs WC
- Laundry: Washing machine & tumble dryer / iron & ironing board
- Central heating
- High-chair and cot available free of charge
- Allows one dog
The house is a short 3 minute walk down to Porthmeor beach and approximately 5 minutes in to the centre of St Ives with its scenic harbour and range of fantastic restaurants, shops and galleries. The renowned Tate gallery is close by right at the top of Porthmeor beach.
The full address of the property is:
8 Ocean View Terrace
What 3 Words location…