- More Info
An exceptional house in a fabulous location close to Porthmeor beach. With plenty of parking, fabulous sea views and enclosed courtyard Merryn is perfect for a luxurious family holiday.
The large Victorian house has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, snug living room and, perhaps best of all, a spacious kitchen dining room. Outside is an enclosed courtyard with dining table and gas bbq, perfect for dining al-fresco.
Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, 5-ring cooker, large American fridge freezer and Nespresso coffee machine. Separate utility room has washer drier.
The front bedrooms are light and spacious with spectacular views over Porthmeor beach and beyond. In these bedrooms the beds are large (king and super-king) whilst two further bedrooms have double and 2 x single beds.
With under-floor heating and radiators the house is also perfect for winter stays, making Merryn the ultimate holiday house in St Ives.
- Large 3-storey house
- 5 minutes walk to Porthmeor beach
- 4 bedrooms / sleeps 8
- Driveway parking for 3 cars
- Stunning sea views
- Enclosed courtyard garden
- Wi-Fi included
- Bed linen & towels provided
- Smart TVs in living room and sitting room
- Well equipped kitchen inc dishwasher, microwave & Nespresso coffee machine
- Radiators & under floor heating
- High-chair and cot available on request
- No pets allowed at Merryn