Self-Catering Properties in St Ives

Blue Rock

Talland Road, St Ives, Cornwall, UK, TR26 2DG
IMG 1220 (002)
  • Overview
  • Price & Booking
  • More Info

Enjoy alfresco living and stunning sea views at this luxury self catering detached holiday home in St Ives. Situated close the centre of St Ives and the award winning Porthminster beach, Blue Rock is the ideal self catering holiday home.
With stylish interiors, this reverse level architect designed holiday accommodation combines the charm of the seaside with 21st-century convenience. Perfect for families, groups of friends and walkers, the property has five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a well-equipped kitchen, a spacious balcony, car parking for up to 3 cars and a Mediterranean style garden.

Prices range from £800 to £3250 per week depending on the time of year.

We take a 30% deposit at the time of booking and the remaining 70% has to be paid 6 weeks before your arrival date.

Directions

How To Find Us

From the M5, take the exit onto the A30 towards Bodmin and Okehampton. Now go through 3 roundabouts, which will take about 1 hour 42 minutes. At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Nut Lane (A3074) and continue through 3 roundabouts, this will take approximately 8 minutes. Now turn left onto Albert Road and take the 1st left onto Porthminster Terrace. From there, take the 1st left onto Talland Road and Blue Rock is the white architect designed property on the left hand side.

Also around