Brea Cottage at Beersheba Farm is a hilltop hideaway with breathtaking views, within easy reach of St Ives.
This peaceful self-catering cottage, with a private hot tub, is just over a mile from the sea and the gorgeous golden beaches of St Ives Bay – a perfect place for a relaxing holiday, taking in the best Cornwall can offer.
The property sleeps up to 5/6 in 3 bedrooms and is a well-appointed holiday property to ensure you have a fabulous stay. The master bedroom has an en suite walk-in shower room, whilst the spacious family bathroom has both bath and walk-in shower. The open plan living room (with log burner), dining area, and kitchen all face south and lead onto the sun terrace and into the generous garden with lovely rural views.
Beersheba Farm is a perfect base for a holiday – a peaceful rural setting, surrounded by grazing farmland with horses, cows and sheep, pockets of woodland. The farm overlooks the National Trust’s neolithic Trencrom hillfort, and with views to the north and south coasts, but just minutes from the harbour town of St Ives.
Treat yourself with this rural hideaway that allows you to infuse yourself with the atmosphere of scenic St Ives Bay. Relax in a luxurious 5 seater outdoor hot-tub – just for you and your guests to enjoy throughout your stay at our cottage. Why not let the massage bubbles relax you, whilst the Cornish sunset lights up the sky.
Price & Booking:
Standard rate is from £595 (low season) – £1950 (peak season) per week. Short breaks available during low season.
Extra charge of £100 per week for hot tub to cover cleaning, water change, and heating.
25% deposit required to secure a booking, balance due 42 days before arrival. Book and pay securely online via Beersheba website.
Brea Cottage is open from 3 Mar – 31 Dec 2022.
Drawing on the local landscape of granite, slate and stone, with a coastal style, Brea Cottage gives you a comfortable yet contemporary base for your holiday. The one-level cottage sleeps 5/6 people plus a cot and high chairs are available.
– 3 bedrooms – 1 master double bedroom with en suite shower room; 1 double bedroom (both king-size beds); 1 single bedroom (with optional extra small single bed)
- Quality bed linen and towels provided
- Large, light, and open plan living and dining areas with digital tv, DVD, stereo, and log burner
- Large and safe garden, south-facing sun terrace with private hot tub (extra charge for hot tub)
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, a Cornish welcome pack is provided
- Well equipped bathroom with shower cubicle and bath
- Double glazing and central heating
- Superfast wifi & desk with executive chair
- Parking adjacent to the property for 2 or more cars
- Property is non-smoking and sorry, no pets allowed.
Beersheba Farm is a great base for couples, friends, and families, with riding stables and woodland wildlife and farm animals on site. A choice of beaches and the harbour town of St Ives are within easy reach.
Sitting between St Ives and Hayle, there is an excellent choice of walking from gentle ambles around the farm and woodland to longer walks including the South West Coast Path and St Michael’s Way linking Marazion to Lelant.