- Price & Booking
- More Info
No 27 is a boutique guest house perfectly located directly above Porthminster Beach (where we have our award winning restaurant).
Set within a period three story Georgian house it has undergone complete refurbishment and now offers luxuriously appointed rooms with modern elegant styling. It’s just a short stroll into town, has onsite parking and a lovely private walled garden for our guests use.
It is owned and run by a local family with a long history in the hospitality industry.
We offer a relaxed and easy going environment and are always at hand with a wealth of information to help you enjoy your stay in St Ives.
Deluxe Garden View
Deluxe Sea View
Low Season: January, February, March, November, December
Mid Season: April, May, October
High Season: June, July, August, September, Xmas, New Year & Easter
Single Rates: £20 per night discount
£5 surcharge per person for single night bookings
- Free Onsite Parking
- Free Wi Fi
- Private terraced walled garden
- Decking with table & chairs
- Sun terrace with loungers
- Breakfast room
- Well Stocked Honesty Bar
- Late check in (by arrangement)
- Luggage storage
- Next to train station, bus station & taxi rank
Our Beach Facilities
- Watersports including stand up paddle boards, kayaks & surfing
- Reservations for our award winning restaurant on the beach (Porthminster Cafe)
- Bookings for our beach huts on Porthminster beach